‘To regret or not to regret, that’s the question.’
Having regrets in life is inevitable. It’s part and parcel of life.
You’ll always regret something. You’ll regret ;
- Not working hard enough at school or university
- Not taking the job
- Not traveling when you had the chance
- Not having the coffee when you had time
- Not saying goodbye to someone who passed away
- Not reading that book before you forgot the name
- Not taking that walk on the beach when you were there
- Not saving money when you had some to save
- Not sending that message when you should have
Just like you’ll often regret;
- Trusting the wrong person
- Paying too much for something
- Sending the wrong message
- Saying the wrong thing
- Not being grateful when you should have
- Not acting kind when you could have
We’ll always regret stuff. The point is to make sure that the stuff we regret is not of our own doing and own wrong choices. And if it is. So what. Deal with it and move on.
Don’t live in the past. You can’t change what’s long gone. Look ahead to the future and to the adventures it brings.
Try and live a life without regrets. Stop apologising for who and what you are. Never regret being YOU!
Live life to the fullest. Make the most of each day. NO REGRETS!
Have a beautiful day. 💞