Scrumptious Carrot CakeDifficulty: Easy
200 g Sugar
250 ml sunflower oil
500 ml of grated carrots & beetroot
170 g (350 ml ) cake flour
7 ml baking powder
1 ml salt (or to taste)
100 g of muesli, nuts, or seeds
15 – 20 ml of Chinese spice
For The Topping
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees celcius. Prepare a pan for baking the cake.
- Beat the eggs, sugar and oil together in one bowl
- Add all the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Put mixture in baking pan and bake for approximately 45 minutes or until the tester comes out clean when you poke it. 🙂
- Let the cake cool off and cover with a mascarpone, lemon essence and icing sugar mixture for a slight lemony icing.